Introducing CorePlan Mobile for drill plods, forms and safety management
We are excited to announce that we have officially merged DrillPro and CorePlan Forms (formerly Safety Hub) into one new app! It's just as beautiful and intuitive to use as our desktop version - perhaps even more so. The result? Making it easier for you to do what you do best and helping you to optimise your workflow.
With CorePlan’s mobile app you can:
- Capture plods - enter drill plods as you drill without worrying about mobile coverage
- Drill holes - see where your drill holes are on the map and view their status
- Record incidents & inspections - enter your pre-starts, take 5s and any other inspections as you go. Document any incidents instantly
- Safety and other documents - access your policies, procedures, MSDS and emergency contact details without having to carry bulky folders.
- Get Support! - log any support tickets or access help centre articles directly from the app (in coverage areas only).
Is there anything I need to do?
All you need to do is download the new app and log in as usual. You won’t lose any information, as it's all stored safely in the cloud. The app is optimised for both iOS users and Android users, so no one misses out.
The new CorePlan app will replace all pre-existing CorePlan apps. We won’t be updating or introducing new features to existing apps. We recommend that you download and start using the new CorePlan app ASAP so you can take advantage of all the great features it has to offer.
By moving to the new CorePlan app, you can be sure to be ahead in all your operations. It works online and offline, giving you more freedom and flexibility in your workflow.